Write For Us
How can you become a SpiceDollar contributor?
To become a regular contributor at SpiceDollar, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the SpiceDollar community.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on SpiceDollar to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Reviews about Gadgets, Shopping sites
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Art of Living, motivational/inspirational topics.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked Pizza; Nobody loves incomplete articles. we take quality as one of the major thoughts in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the SpiceDollar audience.
- Credit: SpiceDollar respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is desired.
- Screen shot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screen pic. If you are writing conversational topics, use pixaby Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to SpiceDollar’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any back links or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to SpiceDollar.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from anywhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from SpiceDollar. Also, by submitting a post to SpiceDollar, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. It will give you more exposure and help out your readers.